Step By Step Guide To Create Smoky Eyes. Follow these easy tips and you'll learn how to create flawles smokey eyes in no time. Smokey eyes are the hottest look in both the fashion and beauty world, and its a beauty trend that works for everyone. They can instantly draw attention to your eyes and hey what girl doesn't want that.
Easy Tips for Smokey Eyes
1. Always start your smokey eyes or any eye makeup by applying foundation first. This helps prevent the racoon effect.
2. Next you want to begin with a sheer nude color all over your eye. Always pick a color closest to your natural shade, and begin putting the color all over from your lid to your brow bone.
3. Then you are going to apply either a plum or dark brown eyeshadow from your lid to your crease. (PLUM WORKS BEST ON LIGHTER COMPLEXIONS). Try to use a cream shadow since it smudges easier than powder. You can apply the color with your fingers or a makeup brush.
5. After that you’re going to line your entire eye with either a plum or dark color depending on your complexion. Darker complexions work very well with black and brown while lighter skin works better with plum. It all depends on how much attention you want with your smokey eye look. Line your eyes with the pencil color of your choice. For even more of a dramatic effect don’t forget to line your inner rims of you eye.
5. To really open your eyes use your eye curler to curl you eyelashes. To create even more of a curl blast the curler with the blow dryer for a few seconds, and then curl your lashes. Next use two to three coats of mascara.
6. For more sparkle add a silver shadow to the inner corners of your eyes.
(NOTE: IF YOU PLAN ON FILLING IN YOUR BROWS DO SO AFTER APPLYING YOUR EYE MAKEUP)